The Configuration Analyst is responsible for building and configuration the benefits schemes for clients using internal/external configurable platforms, against business requirements.
Is it for you?
• You like analyzing data and identifying what’s right and wrong
• You enjoy working out for rules and solutions to make calculations correct
• You like setting up tools and testing whether solutions work properly
If yes, then read on.
• Configuring the flexible benefit platform, workflow and content management systems,
• Resolve issues and risks, taking ownership of assigned mitigating actions,
• Taking ownerships of actions and defects from user acceptance testing and implementing solutions,
• Supporting system releases in the form of test support,
• Escalating identified risks and proposing recommendations for mitigation.
• Good English – B2+ because you’ll be working with colleagues in the UK and India
• Strong excel skills and ability to think logically
• Persistence in solving problems
• Spotless record and strong ethos
• SQL, HTML, CSS – nice to have
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.