HR Global Operations Team provides Human Resource administrative services to Aon colleagues globally.
HR Processes Administrator is responsible for supporting employee life cycle processes and responding to HR queries.
Your key responsibilities:
• Responding to incoming queries and managing assigned cases to resolution
- Supporting key HR colleague lifecycle processes such as employment verifications, personnel file administration, new hire process, employee data changes, on-boarding, colleague referrals, etc.
• Employing the service delivery business model to build professional working relationship with internal clients
- Ensuring appropriate escalation steps are followed
- Assigning cases to team members in accordance with the assignment procedure
• Applying changes in daily work
- Spotless record and strong ethos
To be successful in this role you must be proficient in the following areas:
• Fluent English and great communication skills
• 6 months of previous experience in administration or HR will be an asset
• Experience in International organization will be an asset
• Customer service skills
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
• Teamwork skills
• University degree preferable
• Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- An opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- A generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Modern offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- A chance to participate in social events and charity initiatives
Please attach your CV in English.