Aon Is Looking For A Contact Centre Manager
As a manager in the Employee Contact Centre you'll be responsible for the daily running and management of a team of around 15 colleagues (Contact Centre Representatives, Quality Analyst and Contact Centre Coordinator).
You'll be responsible for meeting the Employee Contact Centre targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. Contact Centre Managers ensure that calls, emails and web chats are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
You'll coordinate and motivate call centre staff and may manage staff recruitment.
- managing the daily running of the Employee Contact Centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and applying the Employee Contact Centre strategies and operations
- doing needs assessments and performance reviews
- meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality
- liaising with other departments to gather information and resolve issues
- coordinating staff recruitment, writing job adverts and liaising with the HR and TA teams
- reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- recording and reporting statistics and the performance levels of the centre
- handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- organising shift patterns and the number of colleagues required to meet demand
- coaching, motivating and retaining staff
- coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Evidence of an excellent customer service approach,
- 3+ yrs of experience in a Contact Centre environment,
- Strong problem solving and decisions making skills,
- Ability to delegate tasks and execute results,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
- 2+ years of People Management,
- Very good organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent English and communication skills (written and spoken) are essential,
- Assertiveness and stress resistance,
- Project Management skills,
- University degree (preferably economics, finance, accounting, HR or similar),
- Strong experience in using computer applications (MS Excel, MS Word, e-mail, Internet),
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Fixed term contract for 12-18 months
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.