We are looking for new team member, who will support Aon Mergers and Acquisitions and Transaction Solutions Team (AMATS) from administrative perspective. Daily requirements relate to ongoing support in terms of travel and meetings arrangement, calendar management, expense handling support, as well as taking care of business conflict of interest process, which will contribute to a significant amount of work time (around 50%). A successful candidate should be able to communicate with various stakeholders in timely and efficient manner, prioritize workload as needed and handle multiple-tasks with short deadlines.
The main responsibilities includes:
- Acting as a point of contact/liaison with clients, third parties, peers and direct reports,
- Proactively managing email and diary,
- Preparing and coordinating internal/external meetings including all catering, equipment and logistical requirements,
- Planning and organising travels,
- Submitting of company expenses,
- Handling business conflict of interest process in line with protocols,
- Producing documents as requested, in line with Corporate Style, including typing, formatting, proof reading, printing and binding as needed,
- Drafting emails and communications as requested,
- Any ad hoc duties, requests and initiatives to ensure the proper workflow.
- Attending senior level meetings to coordinate agenda, materials, and take notes.
- Fluent English – at least C1 level (CEFR scale),
- 1-2 years of previous administration and office experience in a professional, client orientated environment, previous PA experience would be an asset
- Fully competent with MS Office and MS Outlook,
- Personal effectiveness, good organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality,
- Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines,
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and with all levels of seniority,
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.