- Manage a portfolio and lead a small regional team to drive development, compliance and ongoing management of business continuity and situation response plans using Aon preferred global Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) program tools, that address the following:
- Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Work Area Recovery Plans (WAR)
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Situation Response Plans (SRP)
- Perform business analysis, as needed, to ensure Aon’s business continuity and situation response plans have appropriate recovery strategies and meet business requirements.Facilitate review of and recommend third-party recovery solutions for the business, as necessary. Gain leadership consensus.
- Provide thought leadership to ensure Aon meets Business Continuity Management industry best practices and standards.Collaborate with Global Practice Leader and other regional peers to improve global planning and program management frameworks which include:
- Annual review of program policies and standards
- Regular program reporting
- Global systems and tools used to support the program
- Plan and exercise maturity
- Provide support to regional team, management and business functional areas, as requested, when business disruptions occur.Serve as a primary business continuity management team contact for the region during times of crisis.
- Maintain periodic written and oral communications utilizing globally agreed templates to site BTR Sponsors/Managers/Coordinators, Global Business & Technology Resilience Program Office and senior regional management.
- Facilitate ongoing training and development on business continuity best practices and methodologies for direct reports.
- Guide regional team in the creation of annual exercise scenarios.Conduct and assess business continuity and situation response tests/exercises to identify gaps and ensure continuous improvement. Evaluate plan(s) against generally agreed upon Aon policies, standards and frameworks.
- Actively participate in and support global program initiatives.Support new projects as assigned by Global BTR Practice Leader.
- Establish and maintain relationships with regional business leadership, Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) Plan Managers, Coordinators and Sponsors in the Aon community.
- Respond to client/carrier requests on Aon’s Business Resilience program and readiness for plans within region. Support and participate in regional audit and RFP/RFI requests, as required.
- Some travel within assigned region required. Limited international travel, if at all.
- Position requires flexibility to work outside of normal operating hours when handling crisis situations or special projects.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of management (written and oral, presentation and interpersonal skills).
• Ability to lead, supervise and train colleagues of all levels on all components of Business Continuity Management. Experience managing virtual teams, preferred. International experience a plus.
• Understanding the current state at a detailed level and providing input to improve recovery capabilities. This position requires detailed oversight of concurrent plan development and maintenance tasks requiring above average organizational and project management skills.
• Understanding of crisis operations and effective communication processes.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks to meet project/program requirements.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
• Experience using Business Continuity Planning software is preferred
• Project Management
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Industry recognized certification in Business Continuity is preferred (CBCP, MBCI)
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
• 4-6 years hands-on experience in business continuity/crisis management. Program implementation experiences a plus.
• 2+ years of experience developing and leading projects.
• Experience developing and facilitating group discussions, training/awareness meetings and exercise scenarios.
• Experience developing cross-functional/peer relationships. Experience building team/management consensus
• Experience in consulting or supporting consulting practices is a plus.
• Experience using Business Continuity Planning software is a plus.
• Vendor management experience is preferred
Please attach CV in English only.