- Develop the code of high-priority and low complexity processes according to the functional specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards under guidance.
- Execute test cases to verify basic functionality of their code under guidance.
- Create documentation for code as per defined standards and processes.
- Participates in the assessment, analysis, and technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborates with other technical and business team members to translate analysis and requirements into application code.
- Communicates development changes, project scheduling, and project status.
- Actively accepts and applies feedback from peers and management.
- Participates in QA cycle for 3rd Party Projects, reviewing documentation and code for low criticality and low complexity processes.
- RPA Software skills, UiPath experience preferred (minimum 1 year)
- Advanced VBA skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Advanced command of MS Office tools (Access)
- English level: C1
- Knowledge and experience with process improvement methodologies
- Highly motivated and proactive, with good verbal/written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate complex processes and technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
- Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.