- Ensure that excellent service levels for your area are consistently achieved as per contractual agreements and internal SLAs,
- Overall quality control, risks control and acting as a point of escalation for operational issues
- Provide consistency across Teams in the delivery of services ensuring processes and procedures are implemented and maintained,
- Ensure that the services provided by the Teams are continually improved and adapted to meet new delivery methods, practices and business requirements,
- Managing transition of new work to Krakow with respect to your area of responsibility
- Succession planning for key roles,
- Provide structured development plans, appraisals and continuous feedback for all direct reports,
- Conducts necessary performance management conversations with colleagues and monitor their performance,
- Leverages the talent/ resources on the team to generate results
- Interview and recruit as appropriate for the team.
To be successful in this role you must be proficient in the following areas:
At least 6 years of previous experience,
At least 3 years of experience in managing medium size/large teams,
Maturity – understanding how to act and the impact on the team and others. Identifying needs when to adapt and take the appropriate actions.
Experience in project/implementation work would be an asset,
Excellent customer service understanding & delivery,
Very good organizational and time management skills,
Experience of engaging and motivating colleagues to create a satisfying work environment,
Strong problem solving and decision-making skills,
Fluent English (C1+)and very strong verbal and written communication skills,
Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.