Expense Specialist has the responsibility to support EMEA Countries (with a current focus on Poland and UK) within Expense, corporate cards and account reconciliation areas. The main focus area is EMEA region, but there is an exposure to North America and other regions as needed.
The role supports the process of corporate cards application for new Cardholders in UK and Poland, manages account closure for terminated Employees, as well as monitors health of corporate cards accounts to identify risks and in order to reduce delinquency charges applied by Amex and provide cost savings to Aon as well as supporting Travel Programme for Poland.
Expense Specialist is responsible for guiding Colleagues to drive compliant behaviours, as well as escalating identified risks do the management and providing corporate accounts health transparency to the leadership.
Expense Specialist is also supporting implementation of Expense and corporate cards as well as other expense related projects across EMEA Region
- Provide day-to day support within scope of Travel & Expense function to the business.
- Meet established SLA’s on application processing, issue management, and mailbox inquiries.
- Work with Colleagues to address non-payment related issues.
- Review existing processes and identifies opportunities for improvement to improve business experience with Procurement Operations.
- Provide necessary compliance, and tracking reporting.
- Strive for service excellence.
- Support Global Travel team where required
- Supporting T&E related projects across EMEA Region
- Previous Expense Operations experience would be preferred
- T&E (Travel and Entertainment) program experience would be an asset
- Knowledge in use of Workday would be a benefit
- Must be computer literate; proficiency required in Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- High competency in communication skills (English level C1) with ability to communicate at all management levels.
- Knowledge of other European language would be an asset
- Proven analytical and research skills.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.