Is this job for me?
You’re a good communicator and you’re looking for a role that will give you a chance to polish your German and English language skills. Although you don't have much professional experience, you learn fast and you're looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop your business expertise, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step.
What you will need to get this job:
- excellent German & English – you need to be at least C1 (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using these languages every day
- good communication skills – you need to be really good at interacting with customers and helping them to solve issues
- a bachelor's or master's degree would be useful, but is not essential
In your first three months:
- you'll learn how we organize employee benefits for our clients
- you'll get to know our team of specialists who will share their expertise with you
- you'll become familiar with some online tools that our customers use to select and manage their benefits
What you'll do once you're fully trained:
- provide support to our customers by advising them how to manage their benefits by telephone and email
- use your communication skills to interact with team members and contribute to the fulfillment of team goals
- develop your problem-solving skills by investigating cases and getting back to customers with a resolution
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.