With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of FP&A Analyst, you will be key support for Finance Business Partners and Analyst’s in other Aon locations to report and analyze key metrics including revenue, cost and premium. Success in the role will allow you build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives concerning financial support and control, the production, interpretation and distribution of management information, assisting business unit budgeting and forecasting cycles, as well as influencing financial performance.
- Month End - supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective,
- Forecasting and Planning - assist in the production of the monthly revenue and cost forecast for submission and updating of related systems.
- Support the annual budget process,
- Business Performance - support the financial review of key initiatives
- Management Information - support multiple business units through delivery of effective management information
- Ad hoc tasks and reporting related to business unit management and governance meetings as appropriate
- Process Improvement - maintain and improve the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
- Good knowledge of accountancy, preferably gained in a corporate and international environment
- Bachelor's / Master's degree, preferably in finance or accounting, as well as an accountancy qualification
- forecasting and budgeting process understanding
- MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- very good English communication skills
- attention to details
- ability to work under time pressure;
- ability to successfully cooperate in a team
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.