As part of the Workday Finance Report team, the Support Analyst will work closely with the end-users, and Accenture support teams. The goal is to enable effective global process changes that are customer focused, and fit into the larger vision for the centralized Reporting and Analysis function
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the Financial Reporting first line support
- Be responsible for all incoming Support Tickets routed via Service Now
- Identify issues, and recommend problem resolutions
- Assist in driving through change to FP&A Teams, particularly moving people toward more analysis and less reconciliation. This also applies to supporting the corporate initiative about standardizing how Aon reports across all business lines.
- Work closely with other groups and stakeholders, specifically the Accenture team who are responsible for the production environment
- Suggest alternative solutions to problems raised, utilizing best practice where possible
- Perform regular maintenance on reports, ensuring they are consistent and perform well.
The position will report into the Director of Financial Systems Management (Reporting)
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 3 years relevant work experience in an area of Financial Reporting, Planning and Forecasting or Business Intelligence, with a focus on financial system support.
- Experience in financial reporting, including reconciliation.
- Demonstrable ability to pick up new technologies and diagnose issues quickly.
- Planning and Forecasting experience in a global environment, using tools such as TM1 (Essbase or other Olap tool equivalent)
- Strong financial analysis, modeling and presentation skills; excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Accuracy, thoroughness and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Ability to develop and sustain relationships in an international context / across time zones
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task with outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to use sound business judgment and make decisions
- Strong Customer Service Mindset, always keeping customer needs at top of mind
FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Accounting
- Workday Experience / Certification is desirable, but not mandatory.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues