The Manager of M&A Integration is principally responsible for facilitating the M&A finance integration process and partnering with finance teams in order to coordinate integration activities ensuring they are executed in an efficient manner with minimal risk.
- The Manager of M&A integration will be responsible for the assisting the Director in the coordination of finance integration efforts including the M&A governance and integration process. More specifically with:
- Overseeing the planning and coordination of activities related to integration for M&A transactions for finance functions
- Providing workstream management of finance integrations to assist in driving timelines.
- Partnering with other back office functional leads to identify Aon target operating models for acquisitions and assess operational impacts of target operating model with global stakeholders
- Designing a standard integration process for finance by maintaining and fine-tuning the finance playbook for back office integration activities
- Developing & maintaining certain tools, templates and tracking mechanisms in order to efficiently manage the planning, organization, and coordination of Finance integration activities
- Creating tools within the integration process to track risks, issues and opportunities and define inter-functional dependencies within the finance integration process
- Overseeing multiple finance integration projects simultaneously and coordinating cross-functionally to meet integration deadlines.
- Participating in other special projects, as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Project management experience a plus
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the corporation and various business units
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with project stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and manage projects with an ability to work under pressure to meet specific deadlines.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task with specific attention to detail
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.