• Generating reports and ensuring that they are correct and produced in line with signed – off specifications.
• Following client specific requirements to meet each clients’ exact needs.
• Applying the processes and procedures in a daily work.
• Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets).
• Reviewing and updating procedures and documentation.
• Creating procedures and instructions related to BAU activities and ensuring they are up to date.
• Managing client mailbox.
• Taking initiatives in resolving client’s issues.
• Raising all processing issues in line with the agreed process.
• Participating in IAT phase by testing assigned scenarios and sharing appropriate feedback with Testing Coordinator.
• Contributing to the team as a whole, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues).
• Maintaining required levels of technical knowledge and behavioral standards, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
• Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers.
• Good English – B2+ because you’ll be working with colleagues in the UK.
• Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
• Ability to pay attention to details and get things right.
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.