Implementation Coordinator is responsible for delivering renewals, minor implementations and major CRs, ensuring, project plans, project control logs and issue logs are created and maintained.
- Creating and maintaining project plans;
- Hosting weekly project meetings with internal/external teams;
- Analysing and mapping out existing processes and procedures;
- Working closely with all internal colleagues to define exact requirements and operational improvements;
- Contribute to requirement walkthrough meetings;
- Maintain and update risk/issue/action documents relating to any project they are working on;
- Accountable for all internal acceptance testing for changes to systems/functions/processes;
- Accountable for the management and execution of user acceptance testing by the client, including planning, defect management and sign off to proceed to production;
- Acting as key point of coordination in project planning, prepare testing implementation and closure for projects.
- Effective Teamwork skills – demonstrates an ability to work amongst a diverse group of individuals to achieve a common goal.
- Good Communication skills – able to listen and communicate to a range of audiences in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in written form.
- Adaptability and flexibility – able to respond to changing requirements, balance conflicting priorities and identify and work towards practical solutions. Recognises when change is necessary and responds quickly and effectively. Shows flexibility with working hours to meet deadlines.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making – Exhibits decisiveness and good judgment, even under ambiguous circumstances.
- Client Knowledge and Responsiveness – Has a detailed understanding of client plans and seeks to identify ways that the clients can be better served. Coaches other on providing high quality service.
- Continuous Improvement – Actively seeks ways in which to enhance and improve processes and share learning with wider team.
- Project Co-ordination – Able to run small scale projects using Aon’s Project Management documentation and tools.
Deliver Distinctive Client Value
- Prioritizes work according to the needs and satisfaction of the client.
- Asks questions of team members to improve understanding of clients’ needs.
- Stays up to date on client information, including client’s internal structure and changes affecting Aon work.
- Provides timely response to requests while independently delivering outstanding work product.
Develop Unmatched Teams
- Responds promptly, thoughtfully, and effectively to changing work environments, priorities, and situations; handles multiple tasks.
- Solicits and accepts coaching and feedback to improve one’s own performance.
- Collaborates with others in a cross-culturally competent way; has awareness of own culture and how it differs from others.
- Takes accountability for own development; assists with orienting new hires/ new team members.
Build Differentiated Capability Through Innovation
- Actively seeks additional knowledge.
- Builds own skills and shares new ideas; looks for new ways to serve clients.
- Speaks and writes clearly and concisely; shares information.
Deliver Business Results with Excellence
- Provide simple, quality client solutions; follows established processes.
- Understands basic business and financial concepts and their impact on our business.
- Acquires and uses knowledge of relevant technology and processes.
- Estimates time needed to perform assignments and prioritizes accordingly; communicates progress.
Live our Values
- Consistently performs responsibilities to the best of ability.
- Treats everyone with respect and dignity; embraces diversity.
- Lives by the Aon Code of Conduct.
- Contributes to community through volunteerism.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.