Risk & Healthcare Admin Team provides administrative support for UK teams consisting of consultants.
The team operates within the UK market focusing on healthcare and dental insurance as well as risk management products (life assurance, income protection, critical illness, death in service pension).
The work is primarily carried out through TBS which is the internal Aon system. The system is the interface between insurers, clients and Aon.
The main activities of the Admin team include completing reports detailing renewal terms available and producing claims analysis that provide Clients with an overview as to how their schemes are performing and also updating the system.
• Liaising with insurers to obtain the data necessary to produce renewal documents
• Drafting documents and reports including offer analyses / pricing projections / claims utilisation
• Contacting with consultants and insurers mostly via email
• Participating actively in problem solving
• Participating in change or improvement projects
• Keeping the data stored on the system up to date
• Good Excel skills
• Fluent English level (ability to communicate complex ideas in written and spoken English)
• High attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy
• Ability to understand and write correspondence in a tone that is appropriate to the interaction
• Ability to meet tight deadlines under time pressure
• Ability to prioritize tasks according to volumes
• Strong work ethic
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers) – find out what else is waiting for you!
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• A chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.