The aim of the team is to cooperate closely with Finance Business Operations teams in different locations and support them with all processes. The team’s activities mainly include financial support to the UK Health & Benefits Businesses mainly in areas of fixed fee contract setups & revenue recognition. The support is also connected with carrying daily financial escalations connected with People Soft 9.0. from UK Businesses.
A Team Coordinator supports service delivery by providing expertise in ongoing operations and supports the team to execute its daily operations in line with the requirements of UK teams.
• Monitoring current operations within the team daily. Managing the workload in line with SLAs by organizing, prioritizing and making effective workload allocation decisions
• Identifying issues with processes handled in multiple team and driving a process to find and implement solutions
• Increasing the level of processing knowledge across the team
• Actively participating in training of New Joiners and other team members
• Acting as a SME for processes and resolving issues
• Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
• Being flexible in supporting other team members as need arises (often on short notice, complex assignments)
• Backing up the team manager as required
• Making sure that the level of service is continuously improving
• Identifying areas of non-value-added activities and potential efficiency gains
• Suggesting and using tools to measure improvements
• Participating in and/or leading meetings to define requirements and operational improvements needs
• Coordinating and planning projects, ensuring the success of project’s closure
• Designing, implementing and developing support materials for solutions to be implemented, such as procedures and training manuals
• Ensuring that all required tools and systems are available for the team and that appropriate training of new processes/systems is delivered to the team
• Overall ownership of projects (workload, internal projects)
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers) – find out what else is waiting for you!
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• A chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.