Aon is currently recruiting an Analyst to join Aon’s M&A and Transaction Solutions (“AMATS”) team in Krakow, Poland.
The AMATs team is a combined practice of Insurance and Human Capital experts with a dedicated focus on M&A and transactional activity. Sitting within the wider AMATs team, the Transaction Solutions team is responsible for the negotiation and placement of Warranty & Indemnity (“W&I”), tax and contingent risk insurance policies on behalf of client as part of their M&A transaction.
Your impact as a Project Analyst
The role is for an individual with excellent attention to detail and an interest in the fast-paced M&A environment. As an analyst, you provide crucial support to the frontline Transaction Solutions broking teams across EMEA (primarily London, Benelux, CEE, Germany, Spain and the Nordics) for a number of landmark M&A transactions.
You will be responsible for (i) document preparation; and (ii) administrative and data management/analysis.
On the documentation preparation side, your key task will be to review transaction documentation (share purchase agreements, information memorandums etc.) and due diligence materials to prepare the first draft of deal summaries, which are sent to the insurance market to obtain non-binding indications (“NBIs”).
Once NBIs are received, you will be preparing the first draft of an NBI report (our document which summarises and analyses the insurance terms for client).
From a marketing point of view, you will also be asked to help with the preparation of pitch documentation and client presentations.
With regards to administrative and data management tasks, you will be responsible for the preparation of invoice templates to be sent to our accounting team, as well as ensuring that the information from each transaction is recorded and submitted at the end of deal. You will work closely with the Transaction Solutions technical broker to assist with the analysis of our pipeline data.
Whilst the initial focus of the Project Analyst role is supporting the Transaction Solutions team, the role may evolve to include access to clients in time.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
• Preparation of pitch documents and presentations
• Preparation of first draft of deal summary to be sent to insurance market
• Preparation of first draft of NBI report
• Assist in the management of post-close program placement
• Preparation of invoice templates
• Preparation of pipeline templates
• Assisting TLU broking technician with data analysis, preparing of graphs based on excel information etc.
• Determine opportunities for cross-selling other Aon products, services and solutions
• Educated to University level (law degree preferable)
• Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential
• Experience working in an office environment
• Attention to detail and relentless focus on client service
• Willingness to work to M&A deadlines and hours
• Interest in M&A preferable
• Data analysis skills with a detailed analytical approach to tasks
• Strong time management skills with the ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
• Initiative and willingness to learn and improve
• Aptitude for articulating (both verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner.
• Proven organisational capabilities
• Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
Project management experience (not essential)
• Knowledge of insurance policies preferred
• Flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines
• Strong knowledge of MS Applications (particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.