The Coordinator is responsible for supporting operational service delivery to Clients through Operations teams by:
• Being a key contact for Operations teams and Clients with regards to general/overall knowledge on client contracts including work scope, service level agreements (SLAs), service failure penalties / success bonuses, etc.
• Owning and managing the relationship and expectations between Operations teams and key stakeholders, these include the Client, Client Managers, Third Party Providers and other Internal Aon Parties.
• Monitoring and coordinating current operations per client, ensuring SLAs and client projects are delivered to required standards of quality and timeliness.
• Ensuring all client generated Escalations, Complaints and Corrective Actions are owned and proactively managed to closure within agreed deadlines.
• Attending client meetings to report on and discuss contracted services and to discuss changes.
• Improving client knowledge, awareness and best practice across teams, ensuring colleagues have the appropriate level of knowledge to deliver exceptional service.
• Identifying any service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented, as appropriate.
• Cooperation with Team Managers to help with team capacity analysis and resource planning.
• Managing client projects, release cycles, CRs (including CR estimates) and follows up with lessons learnt analysis and implementation.
• Support IAT and UAT and CR process.
• Coordinate improvements for the client and drive a culture of continuous improvement across teams.
• Ensuring any tasks that are beyond the standard contracted services to clients are confronted with standardization approach and highlighted to the Client Manager.
• Being a Role Model for colleagues by giving constructive feedback and coaching to support the development of others.
• Keeping knowledge and expertise up to date, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
• Key Stakeholder and Client Management experience at a management level is required.
• You are likely to have a degree and a relevant Professional Qualification (eg PMI), with up to date CPD.
• Proven track record in delivering results to an external client base through the effective management of large teams is required.
• Experience of engaging and motivating colleagues
• Professionalism and integrity to build long term trust.
• High level of self- motivation and proactivity.
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills to anticipate future needs/issues, including leading on identifying solutions and making recommendations.
• Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and execute tasks in high pressure environment. Including, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines using analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• A strong communicator, confident to express your own views and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills that build long term relationships and trust.
• An ability to positively influence the behaviours and decisions of others.
• Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and, MS Office.
• Spotless record and strong work ethos
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.