The Service Delivery Coordinator-Compensation is a key member of the HR Shared Services Team, partnering closely with the Global Compensation Team and HRIT to perform critical work supporting Aon’s broad-based compensation programs, including support of the annual compensation cycle, Workday compensation-specific requirements and testing, as well as compensation reporting and analytics.
- Planning and administration support of Annual Compensation Planning in Workday including: testing and system preparation in advance of the process, responding to inquiries from the global compensation team and line HR; auditing and reporting during and after the cycle.
- Represent the Global Compensation team in partnering with internal and external service providers to maintain configuration and requirements in Workday. Respond to internal system escalations related to Compensation from compensation team, line HR, Payroll, TA Operations. Support Workday technology upgrades
- Help drive and oversee new compensation-related implementation projects to support continuous improvement efforts including expansion of Workday compensation planning to additional countries as desired per the future HR roadmap
- Execute on data initiatives including coordination of compensation mass-updates between HR, the Global Compensation Team, and internal and external service providers.
- Help maintain Aon’s global job profile catalog including requests for new profiles or modifications to existing ones; advise on job profile best practices; support the Global Comp Team on large scale job reclassification projects
- Provide subject matter expertise on development of Workday Annual Compensation Planning training
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience (Compensation, HRIS, or HR Operations)
- Strong understanding of Workday core and/or advanced compensation preferred
- Experience providing HRIS system support a plus
- Advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail with high regard for accuracy and confidentiality
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues