Team Manager (Talent Acquisition Operations)
We can offer a fixed-term contract for 18 months.
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop as a people manager while driving service excellence in a dynamic professional team. Success in the role depends on your ability to manage team members effectively by supporting their development and keeping them focused on team goals and obligations.
The TA Operations Candidate Selection team is part of HR Global Operations team in Poland. They are responsible for scheduling and facilitating high volume and individual interviews, testing candidates using multiple platforms and tools, as well as maintaining professional communication with candidates to ensure a timely, efficient interview process from start to finish and providing HR administrative activities and project support as needed. The team supports recruitment processes primarily in USA, the UK and Poland.
- Organize and monitor current operations so that the team meets our Service Level Agreements despite fluctuations in volumes and team capacity.
- Delegate work in a way that ensures that all colleagues have a clear understanding of their tasks, responsibilities, client requirements and priorities.
- Produce, analyze and share metrics and reports that show levels of productivity, quality and customer satisfaction in order to highlight and act upon areas for improvement.
- Put a system in place to train new hires / less experienced team members, as well as to capture, document and share key knowledge.
- Engage the team in identifying processes, tools and documentation that can be improved, and encourage team members to suggest and implement ways to enhance service delivery.
- Co-ordinate any projects or transitions that impact your team, ensuring that the project delivers the required result.
- Proactively manage rotation by making succession plans and making rounded hiring decisions.
- Keep track of colleague performance and intervene appropriately if and when performance does not meet expectations.
- Hold monthly 1-2-1s with your colleagues to review performance, discuss issues, share feedback, discuss progress towards goals, plan upcoming actions and appreciate colleague’s efforts.
- Make use of a skills/capability matrix or development map to assess a colleague's current skill level. Assign the colleague to work shadowing, self-study or training to resolve any skill gaps.
- Support colleagues' development by helping them to plan career steps, set long-term development goals and additional activities that will help the colleague move their career forward.
Are you Ready?
For this role, you need to have:
- At least one year experience in managing teams of people in the context of service delivery
- University degree
- Fluent English – you need to be C1 on the CEFR scale
- Previous experience in recruitment and workforce administration
- Proven excellence in delivering high quality services to clients
- Proven ability to deliver results under pressure by delegating and managing time effectively
- Experience in managing projects and process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to deliver difficult messages