- Analyse and process all required payroll accounting entries for overseas payrolls for Global Mobility (including Ex-pat confirmations to Tax Team), Benefit admin fees, monthly payroll tax reclasses, adjustments to pension costs and National Insurance for bonus sacrificed per employee
- Review manual payments for potential P&L charges, including reclass of geared and producer bonuses, employee overpayments and clearing all payroll related suspense accounts each month end. Reconcile payroll headcount data to HR data and all required salary control accounts
- Monthly Payroll reporting for all Aon Business Units, including DC pension contributions for Parent Accounting team and payroll Ageing analysis and monthly forecasting for Working Capital requirements
- Supply HR with monthly exceptions report for all payroll provider errors, working closely with UK HR payroll team to correct errors, and prepare monthly Employee Loans Detailed Scheduled to UK HR Payroll and Corporate Accounting teams
- Process annual statutory requirements for Directors Emolument Certificates and Salary Information from Payroll provider to be included in Statutory Accounts, review of final Payroll taxes reconciliation with Tax Team, and manage Bonus Accrual reclass and “true up” process for prior year bonus payments with Corporate Accounting teams
- Develop close relationship with Internal and External Audit, to provide PII cleansed data for all audited HR areas
- Work closely with Cashiers teams to manage accounting process for reclaim of employee overpayments, benefit provider standing orders and rush queue individual payroll payments
- Work with the business to improve the quality, accuracy and timeliness of information requests and reports
- Work collaboratively with the UK Finance, EMEA Finance Centre and other teams within the organisation to complete tasks and activities more effectively
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- You will have a significant experience in payroll accounting & reporting, knowledge in the UK payroll processes a distinct advantage.
- We are looking for an experienced accountant who is not afraid of taking on new tasks, result-driven individual who wants to learn and progress further.
- US GAAP or IFRS experience is a plus;
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment is a plus;
- Excellent English (C1) written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
- Excellent task and time management
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
- Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy;
- Ability to asses change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Experience with ERP solution, Workflow;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.