• Provides 2nd line support to End-Users in accordance with agreed timescales and procedures.
• Supports IT infrastructure in Aon Poland offices.
• Supports VoIP technology services
• Liaises with (Servers/Network/Voice/Printing teams to ensure service availability.
• Supports Location and Regional team SharePoint portals.
• Works with vendors to enable timely support and delivery of goods and services.
• Participates in various internal projects.
• Participates in DR tests/events.
• Experienced in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Office applications issues.
• Knowledge of SharePoint technologies(desirable)
• Knowledge of Novell, Active Directory.
• ITIL Foundation Level Certification - highly desirable
• Knowledge of networking technologies – desirable.
• Fluent English (C1 level is a minimum).
• Strong inter-personal skills to work with a multitude of teams.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Strong Analytical and Problem Skills.
• Excellent Time Keeping skills.
• Self-motivated individual capable of delivering results in both team or solo project environments.
• Striving for service excellence.
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
Please attach CV in English only.