- Provide operational support at the Tech Bar.
- Prioritise Tech Bar workload and manage user/customer expectations.
- Manage stock control at the Tech Bars, ensuring appropriate levels of IT stock are held.
- Create and maintain documentation for all future and existing IT policies, procedures, and knowledge base articles.
- Ensure technology support meets the customer requirements as defined in the Service Level Agreements.
- Play a key role in the adoption and promotion of new technology.
- Responsible for ensuring close working relationships are established and maintained with peers in CTS as required.
- Analyse and produce data for Aon managers, as part of IT equipment control, as required. Proactively participate in internal meetings.
- Assist with maintaining full legal complicity of Aon installed software.
- Assist in maintaining security over Aon IT hardware assets.
- Participate in training to add to the overall skill levels of the Aon Workplace Support team.
Experienced in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Office applications issues
Knowledge of SharePoint technologies(desirable)
Knowledge of Novell, Active Directory
ITIL Foundation Level Certification - highly desirable
Knowledge of networking technologies – desirable
Fluent English (C1 level is a minimum)
Strong inter-personal skills to work with a multitude of teams
Strong communication and teamwork skills
Strong Analytical and Problem Skills
Excellent Time Keeping skills
Self-motivated individual capable of delivering results in both team or solo project environments
Striving for service excellence
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.