• Providing analytical project support for Aon’s global benefits survey;
• Participating in data collection and supporting data submission process using Aon’s technology platform for global benefits management;
• Assisting in developing, analyzing and drafting results and final reports for less complex countries in Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas;
• Getting familiar with survey methodology and necessary project work tools;
• Supporting other global benefits projects such as data collection and population.
• At least Bachelor’s degree;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - C2 level;
• Fluency in at least one additional language
• Strong organizational and project management skills to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment;
• Detailed-oriented and demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Spotless record and strong ethos;
• Working knowledge of employee benefits is preferred, but not required.
Please attach CV in English only.