This IT Business Analyst role will join a new team on an exciting change initiative for an existing web application. The role is in a team that is Krakow based but also working with colleagues from around the globe.
- Evaluates the problem/opportunity to be solved and its business and technical environment
- Collaborate with internal customers to understand their business and functional requirements using appropriate methods, including interviews, workshops, data, processes and workflow analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Legal, Security and other IT teams to establish general, technical and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with the senior IT team and internal customers to define an appropriate solution
- Documents (e.g. user stories or functional specs) the results of your efforts in a clear and concise manner
- Manages a change item through all stages of the project, supported by the Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Build client relationships by keeping client commitments and delivering the right solution in a timely manner
- Ensure clear and appropriate communication with and between all parties on the project and provide the main liaison role between the business and technology teams.
- Minimum 4 years proven IT business analyst experience (essential)
- Experience defining software requirements for applications, preferably web applications
- Experience of working within one or more project methodologies (e.g. Agile or Waterfall)
- Fluent English
- Experience gained within matrix organisation
- Strong ethos and spotless record
- A promising career path with career opportunities in Poland and globally as well as an individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.