- Junior Graphic Designer in Employer Branding
The Junior Graphic Designer will work within Aon’s Global Employer Branding team, producing graphics for online and print media. This includes but is not limited to: Social Media tiles; Online Advertising Formats; Digital Publications (brochures, one-pagers); Email Banners; Website Graphics Elements (illustrations, icons); Printed Brochures, Flyers, Posters.
Digital and print rework using predefined templates
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design for communication
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to the team
• Working with a range of media and formats (photography, vectors, typography, etc.)
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Obtaining approval of concept by submitting rough layout for review
• Cooperating with printers, copywriters, photographers or other designers
• Graphic design using Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
• Enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
• Good knowledge of InDesign including style sheets, tables, preflight for printing, and interactive features (buttons, bookmarks and hyperlinks)
• Ability to compose PowerPoint layouts
• Experience with the front-end web design will be an advantage (wireframes, html/css)
• Good English skills allowing for occasional copywriting and independent proofreading
• Social media savvy
• Knowing After Effects would be an asset [not as much as the above]
- Work for internal clients only
- Work-life balance with no overtime or unrealistic deadlines
- Occasional work from home (if you need it)
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Modern new office in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community
to stay informed about Aon opportunities.