Recruiter / Senior Recruiter
Aon is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team in Krakow for a Fixed Term contract (12 – 15 months).
As a (Senior) Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes within a particular business area. You will post vacancies, check CVs and screen candidates by telephone. You’ll work closely with hiring managers by sharing candidates and updates on the progress of recruitment processes. You will participate in projects and events to promote Aon as an employer.
Is it for you?
You’re interested in working with an in-house recruitment team and being assigned a group of vacancies that you work on independently. You can work at a high tempo and really take responsibility for your tasks. You have got good communications skills that allow you to interact effectively with candidates and hiring managers.
- End to end recruiting for volume, specialized and managerial roles;
- Selecting sourcing strategy for assigned requisitions; sourcing candidates via all available channels,
- Selecting suitable candidates, conducting phone screens and initiating testing;
- Working with hiring managers based onsite and remotely;
- Sharing data and updates on the progress of recruitment processes;
- Leading projects within the TA team;
- Supporting Employer Branding actions / campaigns, representing the TA team at external events.
- Previous in-house experience in recruitment / sourcing (min 3 years);
- Proficient Polish and excellent English language skills (C1);
- High attention to details and ability to work to work under pressure;
- Ability to use computer applications, familiarity with an ATS and sourcing tools and techniques;
- Good time management;
- Spotless record & strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.