Aon is looking for a Europe, Middle East & Africa Network, Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) Platforms & Data Center Services Director
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our business group within Aon, in Krakow, Poland.
Your impact as Europe, Middle East & Africa Network, Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) Platforms & Data Center Services Director
The Europe, Middle East & Africa Network, Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) Platforms & Data Center Services Director will have responsibility for all in-region service delivery for Network (WAN, LAN, Wireless, IPAM, DC Network, Client/Colleague Connectivity), Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) Platform services and data centers.
The individual will be the senior technical leader of all services within his/her remit, and responsible for all projects, service requests and providing escalation support to our 24x7 NOC. The individual will have responsibility for ensuring that the region meets the financial/budget plan and delivers run-rate reduction in costs, while increasing service capability. The individual will have responsibility for establishing relationships with business and IT leadership across the region.
You bring knowledge and expertise
- 15+ years of experience in IT, leading operations, project & service delivery across Network, Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) Platforms and DC.
- 10+ years of experience in ITIL and service management processes
- 10+ years of experience in IT Service delivery/operations
- 10+ years in leadership and management role
- 10+ years of experience managing financials
- Proven experience / knowledge of IT environments and projects. Must have previous experience participating in large, complex projects with high visibility.
- Must have previous experience leading, planning and coordinating the work of others.
- Must have previous experience playing a lead role in projects involving the use of new technologies
- Must have experience establishing and leveraging relationships across the region to drive the strategy of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong leadership skills, and strong ability to understand business needs and requirements
- Experience working with global teams and global delivery operations
- Experience working with multi-vendor teams and external teams
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.