This position is primarily responsible for supervising and training staff managing treasury bank administration process, systems static data and bank change management projects.
- Provide monthly reporting of team KPIs and present data during performance meetings.
- Establish project plans and timelines for all TBA initiatives and report progress to Treasury management.
- Collaboratively manage business processes, documentation and continuous improvement activities for TBA.
- Support company-wide initiatives to improve and streamline processes through data consistency and integrity, i.e. Wallstreet, PAMS and Bank platforms.
- Work directly with internal process owners and business teams to promote process improvement initiatives.
- Consistently review, initiate and implement process improvements.
- Serve as initial point of escalation for process owners and business teams.
- Effectively manage team including ongoing development, cross training and engagement
- Manage Treasury Bank Administration team mailbox, i.e., assign and monitor all incoming requests.
- Coordinate process of TBA reporting and participate in SOX testing process.
- Work directly with banks to resolve issues related to bank admin activities.
- Provide ongoing assistance with global treasury initiatives.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Provide backup coverage for bank admin activities – approving, granting, deleting and update of user bank accesses for various bank systems, bank accounts administration and treasury systems static data maintenance.
- Provide management approvals for treasury bank admin activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in operations management, process improvement, project management. Treasury and Banking experience a plus.
- Minimum 2 years management or leadership experience.
- Self-starter, proactive with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective schedule management to ensure tasks are completed on time as a team.
- Proven strong analytical and process improvement skills.
- Committed and dedicated to creating and maintain a positive team work environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skill
- Advanced technical computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues