About the role
- Work as key member of the project team to deliver a range of high-value analytics projects
- Consult with business leaders to identify risks and opportunities that can be addressed through better decision-support models and connect them to ACIA’s data science capabilities.
- Support data acquisition team in delivering bespoke analytics to Aon Colleagues and Clients across the globe.
- Understand the relevant data from our systems and carry out all required data analysis
- Analyze data to understand data limitations, improve data quality and actively contribute to data quality improvement efforts
- Support the overall roadmap for data acquisition and work across all phases of the project life cycle and product design lifecycle including working on various agile projects that are cross functional.
- Create a positive team culture promoting transparency, ownership and collaboration
- Proactively conducts root cause analysis to identify and understand foundational issues and present potential solutions, then works with segment leadership and others throughout the Company to address people, process and technology issues
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry, identifies client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutio
- Up front database analysis of front end systems to assist in design and build strategy
- User acceptance testing (UAT) – require financial/accounting skills to reconcile outputs from DW with expected results or existing reports
- Assisting in dashboard requirement analysis and design Leads/Assists in the development of functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements
- Ensures tasks/aspects within projects are well managed and that any issues/risk are identified and progressed to closure
- Proposes and implements process analysis & improvement initiatives
- Drives change management and risk assessment to be able to plan and implement corrective actions
- Supports PMO with preparing project plans, project updates, steering committee reports etc.
- Supports/guides other team members (as required).
- At least 3 years’ experience in Project Management / Business Analyst role
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT, Finance or Accounting SSC environment
- Proven Projects and Business Analysts experience gained from large scale change programs within multi-national environment
- SQL/data query skills to be able to drill down to data issues
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Certificates/ studies in project management will be an asset
- Experience in system implementation would be an asset
- Familiatity with insurance business and accounting (nice to have)
- Experience with Data Warehousing (nice to have)
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care