The Colleague provides high quality administration support as part of the letter team for internal and external clients by:
- Accurately processing tasks and queries by following procedures correctly and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Following client specific requirements to meet each clients' exact needs.
- Applying the processes and procedures of the team in daily work.
- Achieving team and individual targets.
- Reviewing and updating procedures and documentation, if needed.
- Contributing to the team as a whole, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs.
- Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers.
- Communicating with relevant parties using the appropriate communication channel and language.
- Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.