The Sr. Analyst-Treasury is primarily responsible for: trade execution, reporting activities and foreign exchange regulations. This position will perform Financial Risk Management activities in line with the strategic objectives established by senior management to mitigate Aon’s changing global risk profile. High motivation, astute attention to detail and strong analytical skills are required for this role. Knowledge and experience in the following disciplines is preferred: derivatives pricing, foreign exchange and capital markets, operations, accounting and tax. The Sr. Analyst-Treasury reports to the Manager, Financial Risk Management.
- Derivatives Execution and Reporting – Responsible for the execution, reporting, reconciliation and back office activities related to derivative transactions for US and EMEA.
- Derivative Counterparty Management – Responsible for monitoring counterparty exposures as a result of derivative positions to ensure MTM exposures do not exceed prescribed limits as established by Treasury. Develop/Maintain positive relationships with trading counterparties by regularly communicating with approved counterparties about hedging programs and trading requirements.
- Quarterly Reporting – Analyze/produce reports for hedging programs, investments, share repurchase and interest rate swaps.
- Regulations – Responsible for the EMIR reporting oversight and quarterly reconciliations. Perform quarterly Dodd-Frank portfolio reconciliations. Remain current with EMIR, Dodd-Frank and other applicable US and international regulations. Assist with contracts such as negotiating derivative netting agreements (ISDA’s).
- General Support – assist with analysis in Wallstreet; involvement in projects for Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a strong preference for a B.S. or B.A in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in trading foreign exchange and interest rate securities, and operations.
- Familiarity with accounting (focus on FAS 133, 157, 161) and tax disciplines.
- Understanding of hedging concepts and theories
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Proficiency; Intermediate experience with VBA and ODBC/SQL query architecture.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven communication and leadership skills.
- Back office/derivative settlement experience helpful
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.