Role of financial administrator is to provide support to more experienced accountants in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department. Person hired at this position will be mainly accountable for preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, assisting with monthly closings and account analysis.
Financial administration which means:
- Assuring accurate and timely postings of journal entries in GL according to SLAs
- monthly reconciliations of selected balance sheet accounts
- Day to day cooperation with the local team, line departments (AP, AM, C&R, FPA)
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations,
- Assist with monthly closings ,
- Prepare analysis of accounts if needed
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures,
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by RTR Manager
- Availability to work 40h weekly
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors (last year studies in progress) with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attentions to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position. Technical and Financial skills will be developed through on-the-job experience and training.
- Must demonstrate strong motivation and engagement in problem solving, extensive support from TL and senior Team members
- 4 years classroom experience in Finance & Accounting or similar internship experience.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.