Senior Treasury Administrator
• Being a SME for processes, clients, systems and tools and being proficient in processing and checking.
• Monitoring team activity and coordinating workload in line with SLAs by organizing, prioritizing and making effective workload allocation decisions.
• Producing and analyzing reports as required for clients and requirements.
• Identifying issues with processes handled in teams and driving a process to find and implement solutions.
• Implementing changes to tools and documentation needed to support effective service delivery.
• Increasing the level of processing knowledge and driving continuous improvement in all areas of processing.
• Writing and maintaining knowledge documents, keeping them up to date and incorporating changes to legislation.
• Sharing best practice with colleagues through process and tool training.
• Being a role model in the team by giving constructive feedback to colleagues to improve performance and supporting the Manager.
• Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers, including banks.
• Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets)
• Contributing to the team as a whole, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues).
• Maintaining required technical knowledge and behavioural standards and expertise, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
• Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager.
• Fluency in English – C1 Level (CEFR scale or equivalent);
• 2-3 years of previous experience in treasury or finance;
• University degree (preferably accounting, economics, finance or similar) or last year students;
• Knowledge of UK pensions scheme;
• Experience in using computer applications (MS Office is a must);
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Financial and analytical skills;
• High level of accuracy and attention to details;
• Commitment to task completion;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Teamwork skills;
• Spotless record and strong ethos.