You’re just starting your professional career – perhaps you’ve just graduated, have a few months of work experience or you would like to change your current job – and you’re looking for a role in a well-organized, international company.
Is it for you?
You’re available for full-time work and want to have the security of permanent employment contract. You’re looking for a role in which you perform administrative duties and manage simple projects, but that gives you the chance to advance to more complex challenges. You like working with colleagues in a team but you are great in individual work as well.
Our team deals with different kinds of projects (from very simple to complex ones). You’ll be responsible for day-to-day administration of incoming members' correspondence, cooperating with other teams when dealing with projects, solving problems, sharing knowledge, agreeing on non-standard procedures, preparing and organizing work for trainees who deliver tasks related to projects.
• Very good English – B2+ minimum - because you’ll be working closely with colleagues in the UK
• Analytical skills – you can combine different sets of data to work out what’s happening
• Excel skills – intermediate level
• Good time and task management – which allows you to manage your own time and meet tight deadlines even under time pressure
• Adaptability – to be able to switch priorities quickly when things change and focus on new goals
Please attach CV in English only.