Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Your role is to manage the talent acquisition strategy for a business, with a key focus on reducing cost, ensuring line manager awareness and improved capability, and defining and structuring the recruitment process and model to drive a focus on client service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work in partnership with HR, business leaders and the divisional hiring managers to deliver an effective recruitment process, taking full ownership of the end to end resourcing process.
- Work with the HR Director and HR Advisors to improve Resource Planning for the business division and use plans for creation of talent pools.
- Work with HR and business leaders in Krakow and EMEA to understand the talent acquisition priorities in the business division and create and implement plans to support them.
- Work with HR and the business Leaders to analyse and respond to manager recruitment satisfaction surveys results
- Create metrics and reporting are accountable for sharing data with the business and using data to work with the business to recruit more effectively and reduce costs
- Support TA Leader to improve management capability through design and implementation of training programmes that will improve quality of recruitment process and will ensure understanding and compliance to the process for permanent staff, contractors and temporary assignments.
- Develop measures to ensure that line managers are accountable for compliance to recruitment processes across recruitment.
Supplier Management & Relationships
- Continuous review of all permanent recruitment suppliers for designated business division and work with the HR and the business to continually improve quality of service and rates.
- Develop relationships with identified suppliers that include a partnership approach, standard Aon Terms and Conditions and reduced spend per hire
- Work with the managers to produce meaningful and strategic sourcing strategy
- Conduct CV mining on appropriate job boards to identify direct candidates
- Promote an employee referral scheme and manage candidates through this source
- Partner with agencies to source candidates where necessary and engage them in a timely manner
- Proactively source candidates using various social media tools including LinkedIn, Facebook etc
Continuous improvement of resourcing process, tools and systems
- Initiate, plan and implement projects to drive efficiency and effectives in the model
- Continuous review of all sourcing tools and methods to ensure full usage and analyse effectiveness to drive further cost savings.
- Develop recruitment technology and systems to facilitate an improved recruitment process and reduce costs for Krakow
- Provide leadership and coaching to individual contributors ensuring the team are continually developed and focused on client service.
- Manage and provide direction to the team by setting team goals and regularly measuring team performance. Evaluate alternate courses of action to increase efficiency
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Commercial in-house recruitment experience
- Extensive best practice recruitment/sourcing experience
- Project management and people management experience
- Results orientation, influencing and communication skills
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.