M&A Project Analyst (Krakow, Poland)
Aon are currently recruiting a Project Analyst in Aon's Mergers & Acquisitions Transaction Solutions ("AMATS") practice in Poland.
The AMATS team is a combined practice of Risk, Insurance and Human Capital experts with a dedicated focus on transactional activity. The team provides insurance advisory services to both private equity and strategic, corporate buyers, on buy-side and sell-side opportunities, as well as portfolio value audits for financial buyers. The focus of the practice is to secure investments and enhance returns.
Your impact as Project Analyst:
The primary responsibility of the Project Analyst role will be to support Project Managers with the setup of M&A risk/insurance due diligence engagements and reports. The project work will consist of risk/insurance due diligence, planning for post-Closing risk/insurance programs, new entity cost structures, and reviewing applicable transaction documentation. Additional M&A insurance solutions and wider advisory services may also be provided to clients during the transaction and following the completion of a deal. In addition, the Project Analyst will also support Portfolio Managers in new and existing Portfolio and Infrastructure projects.
The role may involve the coordination of Aon resources across geographies and practices across Aon. Whilst the initial focus of the Project Analyst role is supporting the delivery of insurance advisory services, the role may include access to clients.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Support project management engagement when requested
- Support the team in the provision of risk/insurance due diligence for clients including the review of risk management and insurance information provided in the data room, assisting with interviews with management, collection and tracking of requested information, and setting up of diligence reports.
- Help coordinate internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies.
- Determine opportunities for cross-selling other Aon products, services and solutions.
- Assist in the management of post-close program placement.
- Assist in the setup of Pitch documents and presentations.
- Educated to University level
- Some experience working in an office environment preferred
- Data analysis skills with a detailed analytical approach to tasks
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Aptitude for articulating (both verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner.
- Proven organisational capabilities.
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Project management experience (not essential)
- Knowledge of risk/insurance policies preferred
- Flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines.
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential.
- Willingness to travel
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.