Mergers & Acquisitions – Insurance Due Diligence: Project Analyst
M&A Project Analyst (Krakow, Poland)
We’re hiring!Aon are currently recruiting an Project Analyst to support the EMEA insurance due diligence team that sits within Aon's M&A and Transaction Solutions ("AMATS") practice.
The AMATS practice is a combined team of Risk, Insurance and Human Capital experts with a dedicated focus on M&A activity. The team provides advisory services to both private equity and corporate clients when they are buying and selling businesses and during the lifecycle of their investment..
Your impact as an Project Analyst:
The primary responsibility of the role will be to support the practice’s Project Managers based in the UK with their insurance due diligence enquiries, compilation of their findings and associated report writing.
The role will also involve supporting the team in the execution of any post-close insurance programmes that need to be put in place.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Mining of information from electronic data rooms
- Reviewing insurance policies and summarising current insurance arrangements in pre-agreed report format
- Reviewing and summarizing loss information
- Collating risk profile data from multiple sources
- Collection and tracking of requested information
- Providing support in the compilation of diligence reports
- Generating graphical representation of data
- Help coordinate internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies
- Assist in the management of post-close program placement
- Assist in the collation of Pitch documents and presentation.
- Educated to University level
- Experience working in an office environment preferred
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Aptitude for articulating (both verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner
- Proven organisational capabilities
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Knowledge of insurance policies helpful
- Flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential.
- Willingness to travel
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- Cooperation with professional, energetic and enthusiatic colleagues
- The opportunity to help support and develop strong and meaningful client relationships
- Be part of a successful new business team
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.