Mergers & Acquisitions Data Analyst (Krakow, Poland)
Aon are currently recruiting a Data Analyst in Aon's Mergers & Acquisitions Transaction Solutions ("AMATS") practice in Poland.
The AMATS team is a combined practice of Insurance and Human Capital experts with a dedicated focus on transactional activity. The team provides insurance advisory services to both private equity and strategic, corporate buyers, on buy-side and sell-side opportunities, as well as portfolio value audits for financial buyers. The focus of the practice is to secure investments and enhance returns.
Your impact as Data Analyst:
The primary responsibility of the Data Analyst role will be to support the management of a Private Equity Policy Placement database as well as provide valuable insight for senior management. They will also be responsible for creating client reports to provide quarterly updates on the business they place with us. This role will grow with the data to providing benchmarking information both for internal and external purposes.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon Risk Management Framework, and compliance with Aon policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Ensure adherence to necessary procedures.
- Fulfil service requests (e.g. application access, production releases) to required quality and within defined SLAs.
- Take ownership of complex technology support issues and follow through to resolution.
- Conduct reviews and escalate issues when expertise has been exhausted.
- Fulfilling a number of database reporting requirements on user engagement, benchmarking and quality of data.
- Assisting on financial Management Information and monthly/quarterly updates.
- Creating quarterly updates for PE Firms
- Liaising with Account Executives to ensure data quality
- Educated to University level with some experience working in an office environment desired
- Understanding of databases critical with knowledge of Blockchain solutions preferred
- Exceptional data analysis skills with a detailed analytical approach to tasks
- Process driven
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Aptitude for articulating (both verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner.
- Ability to handle multiple requests and priorities simultaneously.
- Flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines.
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications (especially Excel – produce/analyse reports)
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential.
- Teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.