• Being a SME for processes, clients, systems and tools and customer service.
• Monitoring team activity and coordinating workload in line with SLAs
• Being a role model in the team by giving constructive feedback to colleagues to improve performance, customer service and supporting the Manager.
• Producing and analyzing reports as required for internal and external clients and requirements.
• Identifying issues with processes handled in teams and driving a process to find and implement solutions.
• Implementing changes to tools and documentation needed to support effective service delivery.
• Increasing the level of customer service and processing knowledge, driving continuous improvement in all areas.
• Writing and maintaining knowledge documents, keeping them up to date
• Sharing best practice with colleagues through customer service, process and tool training.
• Coordinating and participating in projects that will impact the work of teams and domains.
• Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers.
• Contributing to the team as a whole, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs
• Maintaining required technical knowledge and behavioral standards and expertise, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
• Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager.
• Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality
• Strong Mathematical and English skills
• Competent in Word and Excel
• Spotless record and strong ethos
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.