You have 1 year of work experience (preferably in a large corporation) and you’re looking for a role that will allow you to develop your knowledge about procurement department. You’re a good communicator and you’re looking for a role that will give you a chance to be a part of international Team.
Is it for you?
You’re interested in Procurement, especially how large corporations buy services and equipment on a global scale. You like variety and working with colleagues and clients to solve complex challenges. You’re the type of person that pays very close attention to detail, and you take responsibility for your actions.
Aon employees use an online system to buy goods and services. Our Procurement team reviews and manages transactions in this system. We also provide day-to-day support by email or phone if users have problems.
•You have 1 year experience (preferably in a procurement or finance role)
•You are available to work in US hours
•You speak English fluently and have strong communication skills
•You have good problem-solving skills – you can analyze issues and come up with solutions
•You’re proficient in MS Office applications and have experience working with online systems
•Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Fixed- term contract for 12 months
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach your CV in English only.