Analysts with Aon will achieve valuable experience working for a global treasury department and will gain insight into Aon’s culture and businesses while developing critical skills necessary for future success in the corporate environment.
• Utilize treasury dashboard, various bank systems and applications to review payment transfers, analyse account activity and balances,
• Monitor incoming payment requests, team mailbox and coordinate information exchange with Account Manager and India team,
• Provide approvals for transfers in treasury & bank system or paper transfers requests,
• Provide confirmation of processed wires,
• Register & reconcile processed wires and determine cash position for clients accounts,
• Work directly with banks to resolve issues related to daily transactional activity,
• Participate in treasury transition projects for other/global Captives entities locations,
• Special projects as assigned.
• Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Accounting,
• Excel skills – medium level,
• Attention to details,
• Ability to analyse data and check its accuracy,
• Good numerical skills,
• English level – minimum B2,
• Able to understand and write correspondence in a tone that is appropriate to the interaction,
• Knowledge of other European language will be an asset.
Spotless record and strong ethos
Please attach CV in English only.