Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process for a specific business area.
- Designing a recruitment strategy for assigned vacancies,
- Running end-to-end recruitment processes,
- Ensuring that roles are advertised effectively in the Applicant Tracking System, internal and external job portals, and social media,
- Performing active search where necessary (market mapping, initial search for specific roles, any additional search as required),
- Taking part in projects to improve the efficiency of the Talent Acquisition team,
- Acting as a point of escalation for vacancies in assigned business area,
- Maintaining candidates’ database and updating candidates' status,
- Manging comunication with Candidates and Hiring Managers,
- Ad-hoc, weekly, monthly reporting with regards to recruitment activities.
• Fluent English (C1) and Polish,
• Experience in recruitment (min. 2 years), knowledge of local job market and its challenges,
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, high level of attention to detail,
• Experience in delivering work under pressure,
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
• Experience in using Applicant Tracking Systems,
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.