The Talent Acquisition team looks after the recruitment needs of Aon’s centre in Krakow. As a Talent Acquisition Administration and Reporting Specialist you will support a team of recruiters by performing administrative work, providing reports and analysis and liaise with vendors.
Within your responsibilities it will also be:
- Ownership and maintenance of TA processes and documentation.
- Auditing data integrity in ATS as well as maintaining the ATS (iCIMS) to reflect candidate’s real time status within the recruitment processes.
- Managing the recruitment inbox, answering / distributing candidate and hiring manager email queries.
- Scheduling team meetings (including webex, room bookings, etc) and supporting interviews scheduling process.
- Providing support/cover when other team members are out of the office to ensure continuity of service.
- Posting / sharing opportunities via various channels - job boards / sourcing / social media as per instruction of the Recruiters, preparing weekly recruitment newsletter.
- Providing Talent Acquisition team with regular analysis on TA metrics.
- Producing ad hoc reports as required.
- Managing job board/vendor issues and escalations
- Supporting TA Business Partners by co-ordinating all resourcing projects such as the Preferred Suppliers List review, internal recruitment process, referral process, Diversity & Inclusion projects, sourcing initiatives, etc.
- Involvement as required in ad hoc projects.
- Undertake any other duties as required and agreed with the Recruiters and TA Lead.
- Experience in supporting recruitment team with administrative tasks and reporting activities.
- Practical Excel knowledge, analytical skills and high attention to details.
- Very good English – B2+ / C1 - you will be working in an international environment on daily basis.
- Good time management, multitasking skills and ability to prioritize your work and meet deadlines.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.