- Report directly into the Risk and Compliance Manager based in Dublin, with dotted line reporting into local management in ACIA Krakow
- Support Risk and Compliance Management in implementing & maintaining processes and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks
- Assist with the Self-Certification Programme ensuring that the adequacy and effectiveness of the ACIA’s control environment is regularly reviewed.
- Provide assistance to the business on the identification, documentation and assessment of risk and ensure that risks are captured on the ACIA Risk Register.
- Assess the control environment through the performance of regular testing to ensure adequacy of design and operating effectiveness in line with test methodology, the Self-Certification process and monitor and report on the progress of remediation plans across the business functions.
- Conduct reviews, as directed by management, to evaluate and assess compliance with legislation and regulations, management plans and relevant policies and procedures as applicable.
- Track and monitor issues arising from internal testing and/or audit recommendations through to issue closure.
- Support the escalation process when risk incidents are identified including reviewing root cause analysis and mitigating action plans to reduce the likelihood of further incidents occurring.
- Support Internal and External audits as required including pre-audit preparation and ensuring continual audit readiness across the Centre.
- Assist with the preparation of periodic reporting of Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s), regular risk updates and ongoing remediation efforts to relevant stakeholders.
- Consultative role providing the business with advice on best practice on risk management, self-assessment of controls and the certification process.
- Provide support and guidance to the business on ad-hoc compliance queries and act in a consultative role on ACIA projects.
- Provide support and guidance to the business in Data Protection matters, including GDPR readiness.
- Support the Data Loss Prevention Programme within ACIA.
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.