HR Global Operations Team provides Human Resource administrative services to Aon colleagues globally.
HR Processes Administrator is responsible for supporting employee life cycle processes and responding to HR queries.
Your key responsibilities:
• Responding to incoming queries and managing assigned cases to resolution
• Supporting key HR colleague lifecycle processes such as employment verifications, personnel file administration, new hire process, employee data changes, on-boarding, colleague referrals, etc.
• Employing the service delivery business model to build professional working relationship with internal clients
• Ensuring appropriate escalation steps are followed
• Assigning cases to team members in accordance with the assignment procedure
• Applying changes in daily work
To be successful in this role you must be proficient in the following areas:
• Position requires fluent English, while additional language (French, German or Italian) would be an asset
• 6 months of previous experience in administration or HR will be an asset
• Experience in International organization will be an asset
• Customer service skills
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
• Teamwork skills
• University degree preferable
• Spotless record and strong ethos
Please attach your CV in English.