- Responding to complex cases and escalations
- Leading the assigned HR projects and initiatives, ensuring the objectives are met, in the given timeline
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert for the broader team and for the internal Clients
- Leading the transition of processes, introduction of new tools
- Ensuring SOPs and process documentation are up-to-date
- If required processing all incoming types of requests in line with SOPs and agreed deadlines
- Driving the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and finding better ways of working
- Identifying and independently delivering process improvement/change initiatives projects
- Role model for providing excellent customer service, coaching others to deliver a distinctive customer experience.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that work in the team is of the highest quality, and encouraging team members to hold themselves to high standards.
- Taking responsibility for knowledge sharing, identifying knowledge gaps and developing the know-how of other colleagues and taking ownership for driving this
- Providing support and advice to more junior team members in terms of knowledge and workload management – being a mentor for less experienced colleagues
- You have minimum 3 years experience ideally in Shared Services/HR/Talent Acquisition environment
- You are a role model in terms of customer service and workload management.
- You are solution – oriented and enjoy working in fast paced environment.
- You are excellent team-player who actively initiates knowledge sharing.
- You demonstrate capacity for hard work.
- You have enthusiastic and positive approach to challenges.
- You demonstrate analytical skills and good understanding of your scope of work.
- You have attention to detail and are well-organized.
- You are able to exercise good judgment and realize own limitations and know when to escalate appropriately
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community
to stay informed about Aon opportunities.