EMEA Finance Centre is looking for Senior Financial Accountant to join one of the GL Teams. Person on this position will closely cooperate with Aon Controllership Team and other respective finance partners.
Financial Accountant will work with stakeholders in different parts of the business to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorder and reported
Person on this position will support the financial controller of consulting entities in the effective production of financial and non-financial performance information for managers and the Boards of the organisation.
• Monitoring the performance against budget or other parameters, analyse and report on variances, and work with colleagues to help drive improvement in overall financial viability.
• Support the Financial Management & Reporting Manager in the production of financial statements.
• Support the Financial Management & Reporting Manager in liaising with External Auditors on matters arising during their audit of the Financial Statements.
• Ensure all stakeholder needs are met in regards to answering queries promptly, building a relationship with the stakeholders and anticipating requirements
• Support in preparation of working capital forecasts (accruals, incentives and prepayments)
• Preparation of standard monthly allocation journals across all business units and re-allocation of revenues between cost centres
• Supporting ad hoc requests and analysis to provide information on financial result beyond standard reporting framework
• Stakeholder management, building a strong network across the Finance organization
In addition person on this position will be responsible for:
• Performing month-end closing activities including accounts reconciliation;
• Assuring accurate and timely postings in general ledger
• Understand and comply with regulatory requirements
• Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations;
• Preparation of various analyses and reporting
• Supporting migration of accounting processes from other countries;
• Assisting in preparation of new internal control documentation;
• Responsible for ensuring that an appropriate control environment is in place, in relation to the tasks undertaken.
• Testing new systems, policies and tools.
You will be a qualified or newly qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with significant experience in financial and management accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit. We will also accept candidates who are currently studying any of the above mentioned qualifications and/or are able to prove their practical experience
We are looking for an experienced accountant who is not afraid of taking on new tasks, result-driven individual who wants to learn and progress further.
As most of the stakeholders are based abroad you must be ready to work remotely and be good at managing remote relationships
• US GAAP or IFRS experience is a plus;
• Experience in a multinational shared services environment is a plus;
• Excellent English (C1)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
• Excellent task and time management
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
• Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy;
• Ability to asses change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks;
• Ability to work under time pressure;
• Experience with ERP solution, Workflow;
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.