I. Service Delivery:
- Organize and monitor current operations so that the team meets our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and follows the agreed process.
- Manage the team's workload by ensuring that there is an effective process for allocating tasks or cases.
- Make sure there is a process in place to manage fluctuations in volumes, and ensure that the team's capacity to deliver is maintained throughout the year.
- Use active & visual management to make sure that business requirements, SLAs and quality measures are understood by the team and are the focus of their daily work.
- Delegate work in a way that ensures that all colleagues have a clear understanding of their tasks, responsibilities, client requirements and priorities.
- Measure the level of internal and/or external client satisfaction, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Produce, analyze and share metrics and reports that describe the productivity and quality of the team's work.
- Ensure that processes are documented and that knowledge is captured, documented and shared within the team.
- Put a system in place to train new hires / less experienced team members in the team's processes and tools.
- Provide support for the team members in communicating issues to other teams and ensuring timely resolution.
- Respond to and remove any issues that negatively impact the team's ability to work efficiently, e.g. IT issues, communication breakdowns.
- Ensure that the team is aware of and can respond to risks that may impact service delivery or client satisfaction.
- Ensure that team members record their working time accurately.
II. Change Management
- Analyze data on the output of the team's work and identify issues or trends connected to errors, time-consuming tasks, under or over capacity.
- Engage the team in identifying processes, tools and documentation that can be improved, and encourage team members to suggest and implement ways to enhance service delivery.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the team.
- Ensure that processes and systems are updated in line with any statutory or legislative changes.
- Cooperate fully with auditors, both internal and external, and make sure that any resulting recommendations are implemented.
- Co-ordinate any projects that impacts your team, ensuring that the project delivers the required result.
- If required, manage the transition of work to or from your team.
III. People Management:
- Initiate and participate in recruitment processes to fill any team vacancies.
- Make rounded hiring decisions by checking that candidates have the right level of motivation, competence, technical know-how and communication skills to be valuable members of the team.
- Set performance goals for colleagues based on the SMART model, and make sure that they are recorded in the Workday
- Keep track of colleague performance and intervene appropriately if and when performance does not meet expectations.
- Hold monthly 1-2-1s with your colleagues to review performance, discuss issues, share feedback, discuss progress towards goals, plan upcoming actions and appreciate colleague’s efforts.
- Evaluate and rate colleagues' performance at the end of each year, ensuring they receive accurate written feedback.
- Use the Workday COMPs module to make recommendations for colleagues' bonuses and salary in line with their performance rating.
- Make use of a skills/capability matrix or development map to assess a colleague's current skill level. Assign the colleague to work shadowing, self-study or training to resolve any skill gaps.
- Hold a development conversation with colleagues about their career aspirations and agree long-term development goals and activities that will help the colleague move their career forward.
- Assign development activities for colleague based on the 70-20-10 model.
- Work with your manager / Talent Development to ensure that key talents have an appropriate development plan.
- Prepare, regularly review and update succession plans for the team.
- Manage absences in the team in accordance with work volume and HR policy.
- Promote a pro-active and responsible culture within the team based on professional standards of behaviour.
- Take action to integrate the team and make sure that any internal conflicts are resolved.
- Manage the flow of communication within the team, ensuring that information is cascaded effectively to the team.
- Monitor the level of engagement within your team and take action to increase it.
- Recognize colleagues for their contributions and accomplishments
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.