Operational Responsibilities - To manage a team of Operational administration specialists who:
- Provide operational support to Member Services teams.
- Ensure that TBS is kept up-to-date with regards to propositions, solutions and member data records etc.
- Provide Mailbox support / responses to member general enquiries in relation to DC delegated solutions and Aon retirement Service log-ins, password resets etc. Calls to be answered within agreed SLAs.
- Deal with calls and emails received from Aon’s partnering firms and re-direct them to the appropriate department (transfers, retirement service, compliance etc.) for action.
- Deal with daily exception reports relating to the daily import of data from Aegon (Aon’s partnering firm) to TBS and other established operational procedures.
- Assist in on-boarding individuals wishing to utilise Member Services solutions for pension decumulation (drawdown) purposes.
- Administer the processes to distribute quarterly governance reporting to corporate clients and management.
- Ensure that all reports are received from Aegon are in line with agreed service levels and review Aegon’s performance against agreed service level agreements. To report service failures to the Member services UK Leader for further review.
- Check that Aegon have submitted all regulatory returns within the relevant timescales.
- Provide the Member Services UK Leader with adequate data to review the adequacy of the operational team’s performing the services.
- Use the data provided in reports provided by Aon’s partnering firms to produce governance documents for clients and to produce reports for the operational services and governance committees.
- Ensure that all client documentation is correctly archived within the client’s web-based Sharepoint folder on TBS.
- Ensure that all generic Member Services’ solutions documentation is correctly archived in the appropriate section of web-based Sharepoints, with the appropriate version control, and that a master list of sales and marketing literature is maintained at all times.
- Maintain a full register of Change Control Notes submitted by Aon or partnering firms, including a record of what if any further action was taken.
- Review queries received from regulators and audits and re-direct them to the appropriate team for action.
- Produce monthly Management information reports for Member Services UK Leader
People management responsibilities
- To develop a comprehensive knowledge of Member services and be able to provide training and support to the Operational administration specialists.
- To identify potential improvements to processes and recommend changes to existing processes as appropriate.
- Manage resources on the team including actively managing holidays etc. to ensure that the team is adequately resourced at all times and able to meet all agreed SLAs.
- To carry out quarterly reviews of the each of the team’s performance, and identify objectives, training needs etc. for the following quarter.
- To carry out annual staff appraisals as part of the Aon annual compensation review.
- A minimum of three years’ experience of defined contribution pensions and the employee benefits industry.
- Proven man management skills.
- Ability to analyse data and management information.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed analytical approach to tasks
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office solutions, including Excel
- Ability to multi task and work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Good communication skills including call handling and report writing
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.